Parking Garage Lighting
Some reports estimate that up to 500 driver and pedestrian deaths occur each year in parking lots and garages. Are your employees and guests protected?
It is critical to your parking garage’s safety that the structure is properly illuminated. Having sufficient parking garage lighting will prevent crime as well as promote driver awareness. Our team has the experience and quality products necessary to provide parking lot lights that will be long lasting, high performing, and efficient. Not only will we install these fixtures and retrofit kits, but we will also maintain and repair these units as necessary.
We recommend LED parking lot lights because they have superior performance. These units create superior illumination compared to other bulbs and require significantly less energy. This will not only create more well-lit areas, but will also produce more predictable and affordable energy bills. Their superiority is also shown through the fixtures’ long lifespans. That is why LED parking lot lighting has low maintenance requirements, which will save money on labor as well as replacements.
Our team is proud to offer LED Parking lot lights retrofit kits and fixtures that will improve your garage’s environment and your employee and guests’ safety.
VA – Vapor Tight Fluorescent Fixture and Retrofit Kit
- Features Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Available with Stainless Steel Hanging Kit and Stainless Steel Latches
- Rated 5 VA on Fiberglass Composite Body
- Tested to Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Available in 2’, 4’, and 8’ Lengths
WP – LED Wall Pack
- Scalable Platform from 18W to 63W
- Features Up to 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- Resistant to Moisture
- Utilizes Quality Boards and Drivers
Through our years of experience, we have been able to expand our product offering to accommodate all our customers’ lighting needs. We offer a variety of fixtures that are designed for parking garages. All of these units are durable enough to withstand the outdoors and have the performance and efficiency you’re seeking. Specifically, our vapor tight units can withstand large amounts of wind and rain as well as a wet wash. Our additional units include but are not limited to the following:
- LPG Series – Low Profile Parking Garage Fixture
- PL Series – Parking Garage Vapor Tight Fixture
- WPX Series – Full Cutoff Wall Pack
- PK Series – Parking Ramp Fixture
- PG Series – Glare Reduction Parking Fixture
- CA Series – Parking Garage LED Canopy Fixture
We are proud to offer such a wide variety of products that can be used in parking garages. We know that these units will create a safer environment for both employees and guests and a more efficient and affordable environment for you. If you are interested in our previous work within parking garages or are ready to begin your garage’s lighting upgrade, contact us today to get started!